Training and equipping key people in-house to become great coaches and establishing a coaching culture in your organisation will help take your business to the next level.
In-House Coach Training is a package whereby ultimately every member of the team becomes the coach, in that they are shown how to use coaching within the work they, as well as how they can assist and help others move closer towards achieving their goals.
Business and Executive Coaching has long been identified as an effective tool of change, developing and supporting people in organisations large and small. By enabling staff to use the latest cutting edge coaching skills on a daily basis, your teams will create:
- Improved staff retention
- Greater understanding of company ethos
- Manager development
- An inclusive ‘can do’ attitude
- Greater efficiency
- Better results, including sales and the bottom line
A ‘trickle down’ culture of coaching culture to really grow people – from the top down, and the bottom up.
Mike Blissett has trained more than 35,000 people to become great coaches within the last 4 years. He is one of the UK’s leading Coach Trainers and a leading authority within the industry.
His personable, funny and impactful style is designed to inspire you to be the future Business Manager & Coach of choice, taking your company and/or team from ‘ow’ to ‘wow’!
Option 1: A bespoke one day introduction ‘taster’ for key people in your organisation to understand what Coaching is, and how it can assist them and their teams to achieve more. Each person will come away with tools they use straight away to enhance their results. This is an informative, motivational and very interactive day.
Option 2: A one year, one day per month Business Coach Training programme to develop a really sophisticated coaching culture within your organisation. The aim is for managers to become the catalyst for personal and business development and beacons for future growth within your company.
In this program you will discover:
- The most up-to-date and sophisticated coaching models used specifically for business today.
- Coaching tools managers can use to work with, inspire and grow team members.
- The magic of team coaching, including team dynamics and learning styles, helping turn the difficult of mundane team meeting into an inspirational and motivating event.
- How to get a ‘stuck’ individual vital and moving again.
- The Complete Business Coaches Toolkit.
Call 020 8920 0847 today to book your free initial conversation