This fun and interactive training day is for you if you want to be able to speak from the platform and inspire, motivate, move, speak to your audience – weather they’re you team, your peers, or a conference you just know you’ll have to “wow!”
In business, if you possess the ability to speak in public, whether in front of a team of 20 or an audience of 5,000, your career will fly!
Public speaking is generally regarded as most people’s number one greatest fear, so if it’s something you can do, or would like to do, you will immediately be amongst the elite of leaders with the ability to speak to win.
It’s often not so much what you say, but rather the way you say it that makes all the difference!
In this highly interactive workshop you will learn:
- How to use your power spot, and anchoring whilst on stage or in front of a group.
- How to construct a presentation, whether for a meeting or paid for keynote event.
- How to communicate and ‘connect’ with everybody in the audience.
- Vocal techniques, including how to project and ‘throw’ your voice.
- Microphone technique, hand held and lapel, and the basics of a speaker sound check.
- The basics of Keynote/Power Point and flipchart etiquette.
Whether you currently classify yourself as a great speaker or an absolute beginner, the truth is you can always upgrade your speaker’s toolkit to make what you say more impactful and effective.
You will find out:
- What to include, and what to leave out, when telling ‘your story’ (all leaders have one)!
- The absolute ‘must have’ components of any business presentation.
- How to ‘plug in’ and inspire any audience, any team, any time.
- The three most powerful questions to ask for maximum response and buy-in.
- The Public Speakers Secret Toolkit – 10 Top Tips to help you succeed NOW!
In this intimate workshop you will produce your own speaking presentation, whether for business or to become a profesisonal speaker, and to practice it in front of the group.
Delegates will learn to give constructive feedback to each other using the ‘feedback sandwich’ technique, which is THE most supportive and constructive technique used in theatre and throughout NLP development work.
Call 020 8920 0847 today to book your free initial conversation