Presentation Skills Masterclass
This workshop ideal if you are a:
- Business Owner
- Someone who needs/wants to conquer their fear of public speaking…and learn some great new speaking techniques so you can give better, more engaging presentations!
It’s an amazing fact that for most of us having to speak to a group of people – at work, in a meeting, or at an event – is our greatest fear.
But public speaking is also one of the best and quickest ways to succeed in or grow your business.
And the truth is that with a few basic techniques and the assistance of a great coach you can easily overcome nerves, put something together that makes sense, and most of all allows you to deliver the kind of message you have always imagined you could in your head (and it’s okay, we all have that image – you know, the one where we’re captivating and enthralling our audience, like a superhero about to save their world)!
Presentation Skills Masterclass will enable you to:
- Quieten your mind, relax the body, and leave nerves at the door
- Identify, understand and connect with the 3 major types of people sitting in your audience
- Understand what to include, and what to leave out, so you give a better presentation (a clue; you’ve heard the old phrase “less is more?”)
- Learn the 6 step process to ensure success every time; for most that will be a ‘close’
- How to ethically and eloquently meet your customers needs
- Understand the 3 top tips for creating powerful Power Point or Keynote (for Apple devotees) slides that engage rather than anesthetize your audience
- Learn the 5 step process to using humour to engage and get your message across
- Write, rehearse, and deliver your presentation
Above all, one day interactive workshop will be about plugging in with who you really are, finding out what you really want to say, and having loads of fun doing it!
Mike Blissett is one of the UK’s foremost business coaches, vocal experts and keynote speaker – and from a boy who had such a severe stutter he could say his name properly until his 20’s THAT’s an achievement! He brings more than 20 years as a professional singer, actor and stand up comedian to his training. In just the past 5 years Mike’s spoken at more than 350 events to more 35,000 people.